Things I Wonder On Any Given Day, vol. 17.
Eighty to ninety percent of the brainpower I exert on a typical day of mine involves random thoughts. I started to write them down. This day was July 14, 2016.
- •That Men's Warehouse should just advertise when they DON'T have a "Buy 1 brand-new suit, get 7 free" sale.
- •What the hell is a "zigazig-ah" that the Spice Girls wanted or wanted to do.
- •How there should be a "Love Connection" app. Start with a guy or gal, then have 3 potential dates. The app users vote on the most compatible juuuust like the show. The two go on the date. If it's a mutual love connection, the app pays for the next date just like Chuck Woolery would. "Back in 2 and 2."
- •Speaking of date shows, bring back 5th Wheel and Blind Date. Holy corny, awkward heaven.
- •How I'm obviously accustomed to using yellow face emojis - but the yellow hand emojis somehow weird me out.
- •How many people know that the difference between whole milk and 2% milk is just about one percent of fat content. Whole milk is simply 3%. For really.
- •How many DJs fake the motion of putting one headphone up against their ears.
- •That the word "verb" is actually a noun, and that hurts my brain.
- •How much more in profits Wal-Mart would earn if they just increased the prices on all their items from .98 to .99
- •If time travel were actually possible, wouldn't we have seen a real-life Marty McFly/Doc Brown tandem by now? Or, are they just really good at keeping the secret?
- •How the saying "High ten" never caught on, when giving a double high-five to someone.
- •Bye bye. Be good.