Things I Wonder On Any Given Day, vol. 27: CELEBRITY EDITION.
Understandably so, my readers offer their own daily wonders.. so here's a few I deemed worthy to share.
- 1.That it's a guarantee you can find at least one stray fast-food French fry in any car in America - and that includes Bentleys.
- 2.If you wore clothes that a cowboy would wear, could you call it "Ranch dressing"?
- 3.That was saying, "Invest in your kids' future" is redundant. What else are you going to invest in, their past?
- 4.That the song "Kiss From A Rose" by Seal, is the most popular song that everyone sings along to, but no one actually knows the words.
- 5.That you can pickle several things but why did cucumbers become the default "pickle"?
- 6.Is it still called a selfie if you take a pic with a group of people?
- 7.Then shouldn't a selfie with a group of people be called a "groupie"?
- 8.Which is greater? The number of individual, never-inflated balloons in the world, or the number of babies (3 years old and under)?
- 9.Why is it for us guys - you feel completely comfortable when at a urinal, even with a fellow on each side of you, but when you have to go into an individual stall to urinate and you have the stall door open behind you, why do you feel so exposed?
- 10.Keep me coming. Tis fun.