Things I Wonder On Any Given Day, vol. 38.
Sorry for the hiatus... I'll get the mind percolating more often 😜
- 1.That you feel like if every driver on the road was you, that there would be no traffic at all.
- 2.When a child between the ages of 2 and 5 has had their shoe(s) come off, you put them back on for them and you KNOW their socks have to be all jumbled and bunched up within the shoe. I cannot operate and take one single step unless my socks are perfectly aligned once my shoes are on.
- 3.What would happen if someone had bad cell reception and said "I'm breaking up with you" - to their current mate.
- 4.How many people still sleep on water beds? What an amazing fad.
- 5.Someone invites you by saying "You can come" - sweet, awesome. But if they say "You can come, if you want" - it's almost an un-invite.
- 6.That it mostly goes unnoticed, but if you're a cashier and you have a pleasant attitude while giving an enthusiastic hello, I give you props. It can't be easy doing a monotonous job while interacting with the always frantic and motley public.
- 7.The absurd amount of chicken and beef consumed in the city, in the state, in the country, in the world. A complete mind boggle.
- 8.What reoccurring moment during your day where you say to yourself "I can't believe it's this time of day again" whether passing something on the way to work, the morning shower, hearing your boss's voice for the first time, hearing "This. Is. Jeopardy!", whatevs.
- 9.Tassels of high school or college grads on rearview mirrors, still a thing?
- 10.The number of songs that rhyme 'crazy' with 'Patrick Swayze'
- 11.How "You're the shit" is the complete opposite of "You're shit"
- 12.How corny it must always be for Flo Rida to shout out to crowds in the Sunshine State.
- 13.If people watch people watchers as often as I do. That degree of separation to observe someone else's judgement of someone else, is fascinating to me.
- 14.When someone fails at the "Right-lane pass" move and goes back behind you and the row of cars in the passing lane, you almost fist-pump in your mind, making fun of them. But when you try the move yourself and fail, it's one of the most sheepish feelings to experience.
- 15.How everyone knows that one person who texts in bursts, multiple texts one after another. Well guess what, the unwritten rule is 3 consecutive texts, max. If you message me in 4 separate texts within 5 seconds, no.
- 16.Hesitant? Count to 3 out loud and do it. Best trick in the books. Bye bye.