Things I Wonder On Any Given Day, vol. 39.
- 1.That laughing out loud by yourself is an interesting phenomenon.
- 2.If two random words switched meanings.
- 3.The oldest current person named Jordan, or Trevor, or Lindsay, or Monique.
- 4.When someone states an emotion out loud to another rather than expressing it, such as "I'm angry" or "That's funny" has to be only a 5 out of 10 on an intensity scale.
- 5.When texting a response, then the bubbles pop up and you have to hurry up and finish so the conversation isn't all out of whack.
- 6.If girls realize how finicky and fussy guys generally are about popping a squat around other guys in an office or shared living quarter.
- 7.How it nearly seems impossible to have no internet access for even a week. Drugged for life.
- 8.When someone says things are "double-stacked", is that just one object on another? Or two on top of two?
- 9.How donut holes are a thing, but bagel holes aren't. Dip those suckers into a light cream cheese or jelly, a nice alternative to an over-indulgent, big-ass, thick bagel.
- 10.Shouldn't deodorant specific to the lower body be a thing?
- 11.How often when leaving work - I'm too emotionally exhausted to even want to drive home.
- 12.If during my lifetime, I'll see a house cleaner that kills 100% of germs and bacteria. That pesky 0.01% has been dodging bullets forever.
- 13.How fascinating the word "indescribable" is. If something is "indescribable" - then that something has at least that description of it.
- 14.When invited to a party, you are usually asked to bring a covered dish. Was there a time in our culture when people kept bringing uncovered dishes to parties that we had to specifically start requesting covers?
- 15.When blowing your nose, what percentage of people look down into the tissue to see what the hell came out of their body.
- 16.Closed lanes in construction zones. 1.) Go all the way up to the merge point. Don't stop and pick some random spot in between cars. It doesn't help the flow at all - it impedes it. 2.) The vigilante cars already in the unclosed lane who have the brilliant idea to stick out in the middle trying to block cars who know the effing procedure.
- 17.Tis all. Stay groovy.