Things I Wonder On Any Given Day, vol. 44.
Keep climbing 📈🏔
- •If we can deposit personal checks into banks with our smart phones, when will we be able to take selfies and renew our driver licenses remotely?Imagine those selfie filters too 😜💥
- •Why cell phone battery life isn't 99% right when you unplug it after fully charging.
- •If someone watches a Dawn commercial and says, "If it's good enough to clean a duck, it's good enough to clean my dishes."
- •Right this very second, how many people are stuck in an elevator, orrrr... practicing their signature, touching a plate after someone told them it's hot, petting a marmoset, playing Tornado Rex, printing out MapQuest directions, making snow angels, picking a 🔐, contemplating a purchase between jarred or squeeze-tubed mayonnaise... ⬇️...going out of their way to help, thinking there's one more step coming down a staircase, regretting a decision, singing a brand new song, singing a Brand New song, making a list within a list, encouraging something different, and stop.
- •Who was the most famous person to drink from the same exact beer mug as me at a particular bar.
- •The palpable cut-with-a-knife guilt cloud floating in the room created by not saying "bless you" after a sneeze 🤧
- •That people responding to social media posts with "don't care" actually proves that they do ever so slightly enough to comment.
- •That most people are ignorant of what the word ignorant actually means.
- •Is bouquet 💐pronounced "boo-kay" 👻 or "bo-kay" 🎀?? 🤔
- •Ciao. Be good.