Things I Wonder On Any Given Day, vol. 8.
Eighty to ninety percent of the brainpower I exert on a typical day of mine involves random thoughts. I started to write them down. This day was November 18, 2015.
- 1.How often people under-appreciate where the highest of peaks technology is at today. So many of us complain and are "inconvenienced" by the simplest thing. Chillax.
- 2.Incredible that only 6 humans on the planet right now excel at being quarterback in the NFL. 6 out of 7,266,501,013ish humans.
- 3.Barcodes. What an invention.
- 4.When I see and interact with strangers throughout the day, how I often say to myself, "I will literally never see that person again."
- 5.I used to rock it myself once or twice, but I don't think guys wearing jeans with flip-flops is a good look anymore.
- 6.Sia's voice in song. Resonates all day long.
- 7.How everyone needs to stop drinking soda popinskis.
- 8.How I want to start a business customizing/personalizing/selling key trays. Yeah, those little vessels solely made to place your keys and loose change when you get home. Just key trays. Nothing else.
- 9.How there are millionaires everywhere, from little niche companies that specialize in one little itsy-bitsy thing. Like some guy in Raleigh, North Carolina has a sweet mansion on a lake because he made it rich making a specific patented bolt or but for wind turbines. I made that up on the spot but it's probably true to the T.
- 10.Speaking of on the spot, dumb jokes, like, "Where does a red cat and a blue cat swim together?" ... "A purr-pool."
- 11.How many times I've seen each Seinfeld episode. Down with the sickness.
- 12.If I, or anyone for that matter, will ever beat my brother shotgunning a beer.
- 13.Bruce Willis' bravery in Armageddon.
- 14.River Phoenix's hair in Indiana Jones & the Last Crusade.
- 15.Princess Jasmine's seduction of Jafar to distract him from Aladdin. So sexy.
- 16.Where am I going with this?
- 17.Happy Humpday.