Things I Wonder On Any Given Day, vol. 9.
Eighty to ninety percent of the brainpower I exert on a typical day of mine involves random thoughts. I started to write them down. This day was December 17, 2015.
- •How in texts, that simply saying "Haha" is almost dismissive, but add just an extra "ha" and saying "Hahaha" expresses complete and utter hilarity.
- •That the third hand of a clock is the second-hand. And the second hand is the minute-hand. Ok, my brain hurts.
- •Just like the Four Corners Park where you can lay in four different states simultaneously (CO/NM/AZ/UT), is there a designed place where you can lay in the tri-state of PA/WV/OH or PA/WV/MD?
- •Can there be lowercase numbers?
- •In Step Brothers, that their theory to make room for activities was ultimately debunked
- •What I call, "Infinity Scenarios".i.e., when you hold up a mirror to another mirror and it's a tunnel of endless reflections (or) an actor that plays an actor in a movie, and that actor plays an actor (or) someone on TV, and behind them is a TV showing that live broadcast of them on TV (or) you holding a picture of you holding that picture (or) Pittsburgh's Point Park fountain (or) Jane Seymour's open heart jewelry (or) that freaking Lamb Chop song
- •That I'm practically a Buddhist monk when it comes to getting rid of a single insect. I'll literally grab and cradle it and take it outside rather than smashing it. All life is precious, yo.
- •When Mambo #6 is coming out?
- •How the level of support among Republicans who deny the Evolution Theory is somehow two-thirds.
- •How people love to debate about past/current/future Presidents, whether Democrat or Republican, yet never mention that gerrymandered-elected Congressmen (and women) will always be ever more concerned with self-preservation and will always gridlock any motion for the passing of commonsense bipartisan legislation. Yes I watch HOC and my rant is over.
- •How I'm still unsure of how to spell "separate" - it always doesn't look right to me.
- •How the line "To get her spells together" hasn't been used in a sappy chick flick yet, or T.Swift song.
- •How I couldn't wonder up number thirteen this time. Be good yinz.