FAVE CLASSPASS CLASSES IN LA
Most of mine are in the West Hollywood/Larchmont vicinity but I'd like to find new ones, especially in other neighborhoods! Add your favorites please.
- •B|X at Brick (Weho)Holy crapballs, this HIIT class is great. Brick is mostly a CrossFit gym but they also have this class that's more of a straight-up circuit training class. There seem to be tons of regulars but every instructor I've had has been patient and supportive of newbies.
- •Level 1 class at Club Pilates HollywoodThe perfect beginners Pilates class. Just enough of a workout where you feel a little sore the next day.
- •Yoga Booty Ballet at Swerve (Weho)The Saturday morning class is team-taught and it's a fun, sweaty dance class workout with some meditation and yoga tacked on at the beginning and end.
- •Restore at One Down Dog (Silver Lake)I love restorative yoga and the class at One Down Dog does a great job of *almost* putting me to sleep.
- •Fly 45 at Flywheel LarchmontSpin class! My favorite instructors are Victor, Kari, and Adam.
- •The Mashup at Fitmix (Hollywood)I actually don't go to this class much anymore because it is so hard. But! If you're up for a real challenge check it out - 25 minutes of intervals on a treadmill (you will feel like you're going to puke, in a good way) followed by an intense 25 minutes of Pilates.
- •Thunder Down Under at Training MateSo fun and hard and the instructors are so funnySuggested by @ruddybuddy
- •Ballet Burn at Ballet BodiesSo much better than a barre class. I also love Pilates Plus Silverlake and Circuit Pilates but didn't want to overwhelm you with suggestions :)Suggested by @ruddybuddy
- •Rise NationAwesome 30 minute full body workout. You will leave drenched in sweat and feeling like a badass!Suggested by @Caroline