Already on li.st? Open in app.
- 1.Jimmy'sJimmy's has a great atmosphere, in a quaint little shop. However, they don't have a lot of choices. So, if you're looking for a delicious take on the same old same old, then head on down to Jimmy's.
- 2.Jimmy'sPersonally, I don't get why Jimmy's get such a bad rap. Their food is good and reasonably priced. The only downside is that maniacal clown staring at you while you eat.
- 3.Jimmy'sThe backstory behind Jimmy's is an interesting one. An eccentric judge ordered owner Jason McAbee to start a restaurant as punishment for robbing a chicken joint. Now, Jimmy's serves an excellent surf and turf.
- 1.7 Places my keys might be
- 2.4 Girls with STDs that you're interested in.
- 3.5 Gold Rings
- •Ow, I'm dying!
- •Is that a gun in your pocket or are you happy to see me?
- •Panic! At the Disco is better than Led Zeppelin.
With Sesame Street moving to HBO, PBS will need an alternate option. These are my pitches.
- •Robots vs Pirates
- •Al Franken Dance Party
- •Al Frankenstein Dance Party
- 1.Sex Beach, South DakotaSex Beach is known for getting everybody SUPER HORNY, like, crazy-style all over the place. Don't go to Sex Beach if you like the pants you're wearing.
- 2.Jake's Mom's BasementJake's mom is the best! She always leaves wine coolers around and her basement unlocked!
- 3.That pile of Dirty LaundryIt's not THAT dirty.
- •Howard the Duck