Already on li.st? Open in app.
Today I thought I'd give my dad a call from a number he didn't recognize. I thought it'd be funny to say something like, "Hi David, this is Kelsey from _________ (place of work) just calling to check in." Idk I thought it'd be funny in a formal way but it never got that far...
- •1st call:Voicemail
- •2nd call:"——AGGHHHH", long silence, hangs up on me
- •3rd call:*angrily* "HELLO?" // "Hi!" // *angrily again* "HELLO???" // "Do you even know who this is?" // *calmly* "Oh, hi hun. Sorry I get out-of-state calls all the time so I usually yell at them and ignore them."
- •Overall experience:Alarmed and comically suppressed, ⭐️⭐️
Seems like it would take a long time to decide if someone is swipe-right-able, but most of these judgements are made on a subconscious level. Sorry if any apply to you..
- 1.Too youngI don't want to date a college student who's binge drinking with their parents' money
- 2.Too oldAlso not trying to self-induce an anxiety attack over the fact that my potential bf has a stable, full-time job and I do not
- 3.Wears sunglasses in every pictureI don't want any surprises in person