Reasons I swipe left on Tinder
Seems like it would take a long time to decide if someone is swipe-right-able, but most of these judgements are made on a subconscious level. Sorry if any apply to you..
- 1.Too youngI don't want to date a college student who's binge drinking with their parents' money
- 2.Too oldAlso not trying to self-induce an anxiety attack over the fact that my potential bf has a stable, full-time job and I do not
- 3.Wears sunglasses in every pictureI don't want any surprises in person
- 4.Neglects to write anything in their bioAgain, don't want any surprises
- 5.Writes a very formal bio about their likes/dislikes/schooling/living situation"French boy in the U.S. 🇫🇷 Northeastern. Loves the outdoors. 🌿 Loves dogs. 🐶 Environmental science Ph. D. 🤓 MIA✈️BOS."
- 6.Uses emojis in abundanceSee above
- 7.Writes a douchebag bio"Jimmy Carter in the streets, Bill Clinton in the sheets."
- 8.Has no pictures with other friendsThis renders me unable to judge height and/or the quality of their social life
- 9.Puts a pickup line in bioI'm not motivated enough to message you and get the subpar answer (sometimes though, I Google the pickup line to find out. Social interaction averted)
- 10.Puts Snapchat account in their bioIdk I just find this unclassy
- 11.I see that they have "super-liked" meToo aggressive, dude
- 12.Uses the word "enthusiast"Though it may be four syllables, it does not make you sound particular
- 13.Blatantly appeals to womenClaims he is a "great cook" or a "wine enthusiast" (again, refer to above)
- 14.Explains in bio that a girl in his pictures is a sister/cousinIf you have to say this, either take less intimate family photos or choose to exclude that particular image from your profile
- 15.Has a selfie that looks like he put too much effort into capturing
- 16.BONUSWill 'unmatch' with you if your first message is sex-related