WHAT I WANTED TO BE GROWING UP
- •Actress/ powerful evil queenThat was the only role that I played as a child.
- •TeacherMy little passage as a six-year-old girl wanting to boss everyone of my imaginary students around. When my uncle gave me a board and a chalk, it was over. I was the boss!!
- •Fashion designerEvery girl's dream job at one point or another.
- •Interior designer8-9 years-old me was so exited to flip through the IKEA's annual catalogue. Remember that egg swivel chair that was so popular? I wanted that. Never got it.
- •Filmmaker, photographer, writerAs of now, this is what I see nyself doing. I wanna make art. Make people feel something.
- •PsychologistThis is my plan B. The human mind fascinates me.
- •MomThe most important of them all. I am more certain of this than any other aspect of my identity. I want to be a mother one day. I hope I get to.