Greatest Things About Lebanon, Indiana
To commemorate my first visit to the (small) metropolis that is Lebanon, IN last month. Great times.
- •@rcwornhoff lives there. This is by far the best thing about Lebanon. If your best friend doesn't live in Lebanon you should still go because it's a nice place in The Crossroads of America, but having one of your best friends live there definitely makes it a better experience.
- •Titus donutsThe Pershing. Enough said.
- •The wide variety of restaurants available.Ok so not a TON of restaurants, but many more than expected, so it seemed like a lot.
- •The waterpark.@rcwornhoff informed me that this is a rather new addition to the multitude of activities available in Lebanon. It used to be just a pool, but now it has an awesome water slide, so it's definitely a water park.
- •Super cute town square.Fancy Government building. Cute cafés. New condo complex for hip young people. Once again folks, Lebanon's got it all.
- •Nice classic Midwestern homes.And lots of them.