DESERT ISLAND CDS // YOU CAN ONLY LISTEN TO 5 ALBUMS FOR THE REST OF YOUR LIFE. WHAT ARE THEY? GO.
This list was inspired by my laziness. Plugging my iPhone in to my car just requires too much effort. I'm on the hunt-down for 5 albums for my car's CD player. No muss, no fuss.
- •Get Lifted // John LegendI just dig that smooth soulful sound.
- •FutureSex LoveSounds // Justin Timberlake + Elephunk // Black Eyed Peas + The Number 1's // Destiny's ChildIt's a three-way tie that I'm hard pressed to break, but if I'm on a desert island you'd better believe I'll be dancing. These albums will do the job.
- •Early in the Morning // James Vincent McMorrowEverything about this album. It's mellow and reminiscent of fall, two of my favorite things.
- •Continuum // John MayerIt's horribly sad, but in the most delightful way.
- •Merry Christmas // Mariah CareyYou gotta have a chick, you gotta have a diva, you gotta be able to sing along, you gotta have some worship (nothing beats O Holy Night), and Christmas happens even on desert islands. It's a win win win win win.