MY AMAZON.COM RECOMMENDATIONS
I plan events for a living so I order quite a bit of randomness from Amazon. Here are some of my favorite recommendations. (Its the combos that are truly the best.)
- •Brush pens, goo gone, box cutters, popcorn boxesThese were all recommended together. I can't imagine when I'd use these items simultaneously . . . but it sounds like the start to a great horror flick
- •Glow in the dark thinking puttyWhat?
- •Star Wars pencils, jelly bracelets, George Washington chia petTwo words, Par. Tay.
- •Ok, yes, I do work for a large church but we don't use nor have I ever purchased these kinds of communion elements. Also, how did they know?!
- •Deet + a party fanny packThey actually have a good point on this one. Just add glo sticks and we're good to go.
- •Remote controlled candlesI did not know these existed, but I'm in. 💯
- •Cat toysI have never owned nor purchased items for a cat. But suddenly I'm horribly self conscious about my spinster status.
- •Baby accoutermentsI have never owned nor purchased items for a baby. I've broken the system. My options are cat lady or baby lady? Try again 'Zon, try again.
- •Hello kitty drink wareI have never owned nor purchased a hello kitty item from Amazon. But I do freaking love hello kitty. Well done Amazon. You cracked the code. 👏🏼🏆