5 photos on my phone, chosen at random
Suburban mama fun times!
- •Me (Yes, Really)Doing a Hannibal impression. Or wearing a charcoal facial mask.
- •Starry NightMy kindergartener studied Van Gogh at school (kindergarten sure has come a long way since 1987!). This is her take on him.
- •Me, WritingHubs got me a bottle of Writer's Block wine, which has helped...a little. 🍷My website and creative writing attempts would not exist without it.
- •Children's LiteratureSome of my fave books, some of which I'm starting to share with my kids. This one of my greatest joys in life.
- •My familyMy kids think their dad is the strongest man in the whole world. They are not wrong. 😍