Clue: Recast (Marvel Edition)
Inspired by @vmacies & @CadmiumCamera — Clue is pretty perfect, but couch casting is fun! I thought it easiest to start with a existing group of actors. So I went with Marvel movies since they're so damn pervasive & I know all the actors from other things. (Not so much from Marvel: What's Your Pop Culture Gap?) Anyone else gonna recast?
- •Wadsworth - Tom HiddlestonI'm over his smoldering angry dude roles. He could handle a full-blown comedy. Plus, who doesn't want to see this guy sprinting room to room & acting smarter than everyone else?
- •Colonel Mustard - Samuel L. JacksonTotally scary enough to play a convincing war profiteer but solid comedic chops
- •Mrs. White - Scarlett JohansenDuh, Mrs. White is a "black widow". This is a no-brainer for my parallel casting
- •Professor Plum - Clark GreggI mean, check out hose glasses! So professorial! But definitely has a hidden kinky side
- •Miss Scarlet - Cobie SmuldersShe's be such a ham in this role
- •Mr. Green - Chris EvansHe has to always be the good guy, but has the total ability to play dumb
- •Mrs. Peacock - Gwyneth PaltrowMostly because she could totally pull of that peacock feather cap.
- •Mr. Boddy - Robert Downey Jr.Can play a smug bastard like nobody's business
- •Yvette - Chris HemsworthHe's totally pretty enough