My Kid Wrote a Book Titled "How to Get Donald Trump"
In kindergarten, my daughter had to write a "how-to" book. Most kids wrote about how to make PB&J or how to pet their cat gently. My kid wrote about her political beliefs. Note: Hubs & I don't talk politics around her, but we do watch the news each morning as we get ready. From that, she's made her own inferences. Spot on ones, at that.
- •"How to Get Donald Trump", by HarperShe says his hair is easy to draw: "it's just a yellow square"
- •Step 1:"First, make a trap. Press the right button. Then open and close it, like books slapping."
- •Step 2:"Donald Trump is going to be here. Warning! Be careful! He is a bully!"
- •Step 3:"Lock him in jail. Shut the door."
- •Step 4:"Throw him in jail. Throw the key away. Now go home!"
- •EpilogueHer teacher giggled when she showed it to me, and asked if it would be ok if she made a copy to keep for herself.