The Great Instagram Li.st Request Experiment
- •A lot of us have been less-than-satisfied with recent developments here on li.st app. Users are far less engaged & even when we check in...it's like we don't know what to do with ourselves
- •And many of us already follow each other on other forms of social mediaBrand recognition: I'm dreadpiratemama across all platforms 👋🏼
- •So, today I sent a "list request" to about 30 of my Li.st buddies over on Instagram. It's a silly & tame topic, they're invited to post whatever pic/caption they want on the topic. I only ask that they put "LR" in the caption and tag me in the pic so I can see itPlease don't be upset if I didn't send you one! I just clicked off some names in my follow list, but I love everyone equally. If you want to play & didn't hear from me, just shoot me a msg on Instagram!
- •I got solid response & interest from about 1/3 of the folks in messages, so I'm hoping it'll provide a little fun
- •I'll check back here in a couple of days to update y'all on what happened & if the experiment failed/succeeded...
- •...if it succeeds, we may just end up turning to Instagram for community & keep li.st in its rightful place as repository for grocery items
- •Aw, bunches of people played the past couple of days! No idea of it's a thing that will catch on, but it was really fun to check in with folks on a different format ❤🙌🏼Note: if you decide to LR people on Instagram, try having a specialized hashtag for your topic if you have a few people in on the game