The Whole Point of Li.st App
As far as I can see
- •To learn something newSometimes the best thing you can do is just to read and re-li.st. Follow a ton of people; deep-dive into those trending li.sts about something that's happening in the world today. Seek out users that are not like you; it's so worth it. Take a moment to just hear where they're coming from. You don't have to come up with a defensive comment — most li.sts aren't about attacking everything you are and stand for. I'm grateful for users who are so willing to share their experiences here
- •The ability to say, "*gasp* Me too!"Users of this app get that little buzz of recognition when someone posts something that they experienced or felt first hand. It happens A LOT. Sometimes it's as goofy as a shared love for a dumb movie that no one else seems to like. Other times it's someone who is sharing a dark moment that you have also gone through. Either way, we can all recognize bits of humanity in each other this way.
- •To laughAlways WITH, never AT.
- •To supportEven if it's with a simple heart emoji, just knowing you're heard is so important and comforting
- •Thanks, follow users, for sharing yourselves ❤️