Things I'm Nervous About Today
I'm a worrier by nature. Here's today's fun topics!
- •Tomorrow's audition 🎭My first in 12 years! In one of those "life's too short" hazes, I signed up to try out for a local theatre's upcoming season. Haven't done any acting since college, and I miss it. Got my janky self-made head shots and out-of-date resume all ready to go up against AEA actors!
- •Will my son poo today? 💩I wouldn't wish a 3 year old with bowel issues on my worst enemy. Withholding is a godforsaken nightmare.
- •Driving over the San Mateo Bridge 🌉I have a completely irrational fear that my car will go careening over the edge into the Bay. I have to push this feeling deep down during any bridge drive by singing Billy Joel at the top of my lungs. Hey, whatever works.
- •Do I really have to go on a massive cleaning spree to rid my house of allergens? 🌾🌼🌸🍃The answer is yes, so I might breathe better. But I'm really really lazy and hate removing the dust ruffle from my bed. The gut feeling that I have the power to better my own health but won't is a guilt-laden nerve-wracker.
- •Am I not pulling my weight? 🏡💰💰💻⌛️I quit my career last year to stay home with my kids. I am so happy and so lucky to have been able to do that; mostly because I was pretty stressed out by my job. And it's really worked for my family thus far...but every day I have a sneaking suspicion that the rug will be pulled out from under us on this one.