Why You Should Go to Your Local Library
Didn't you know libraries are the world's most perfect and amazing places of magic?
- •IT'S FREENo, for reals. You don't have to pay a thing to head inside. You can also stay as long as you damn well please (within visiting hours) and NO ONE CARES. You can get a card FOR FREE and that enables you to get books, music, movies, and various other available media FOR FREE that you can then take back to your home for a few weeks. HOT DAMN 🚫💰🚫
- •Most of them have clubs, lectures, plays, and concerts 📖💃🏽🎭🎶THESE EVENTS ARE ALSO ALMOST ALWAYS FREE
- •If you have kids with you, it's the cheapest place to play, other than a parkBECAUSE IT'S FREE. Bonus - many libraries also host baller children sections with story times, music, movie screenings, or even play areas and art projects
- •They're pretty comfyCouches, cushy chairs, study carrels, big tables for spreading out, some even have fire places
- •GhostsAt least in Ghostbusters
- •But more importantly, BOOKS