Already on li.st? Open in app.
Fun titles of game tapes used by NFL teams when studying footage of other teams
- •Carolina Passing- "The Camera Newton"
- •Detroit Receivers- "The Golden Tape"
- •Chicago Passing- "The Rough-Cutler"
- •Jacksonville Running- "Four Legs"
In honor of the new movie, "Creed"
- 1.Calvin Johnson in fantasy football
- 2.My family and friends
He can't have a martini shaken everywhere
- •Jack and CokeClassic drink
- •CoronaBond is a beach guy
- •White RussianReflects his romantic tastes
For future chefs who make/find new food
- •Crushed Marnish on Locici
- •French Grills
- •BD Wing
- •Orange Malay
- •Reached my mothers egg before the other sperm.
- •Lived in her for 9 months without any human contact.
- •One day, I heard my mother screaming, and I used her voice to find my way out her body.
A fun excuse to rank a specific window of movies I love. (Documentaries not included- next list)
- •1. THERE WILL BE BLOOD (2008, U.S.)
- •2. CITY OF GOD (2002, Brazil)
- •3. THE DEPARTED (2006, U.S.)
Growing up, I loved sketch comedy more than any other genre of TV. Recognizing three memorable sketches, here is my appreciation of MTV's Human Giant. PLEASE ADD suggestions if you were a fan!
- •Illusionators: Funeral
- •Mosh Pit
- •Osama Bin Diesel
A list of my favorite podcasts in specific categories. All daily/weekly play on my phone.
- •Movies: THE CANON with film critics- Devin Faraci and Amy Nicholson.Whether they are promoting a film into "The Canon of the Greatest Films of all time to live on forever and ever" or campaigning against each other in hopes that their obscure loves of cinema will be recognized by the listeners at large, Devin and Amy host the the most epic arguments in film fandom.
- •Sports: FANTASY FOCUS with Matthew Berry and Field YatesIn sports journalism, there is no wit like Berry, and no charm like Yates. The two complimentary figures give a hilarious dose of fantasy football insight everyday... even if it's mediocre.
- •Comedy: WITH SPECIAL GUEST LAUREN LAPKUS with Lauren LapkusThis twist on the improvisational mock interview features the uber-talented Lauren Lapkus exploring all types of characters as a "special guest" to her weekly guest host.
If I could open one more box...
- •Sriracha Roasted CashewsThe cashew is an overlooked snack. Thankfully, Nature Box looked.
- •Big Island PineappleA bountiful breakfast! 3-5 slices of this dry gold can jumpstart any day.
- •Mini Cocoa Belgian WafflesThe later-nighter! This treat is a gift to your munchies.