Things I Like About Living in NYC
An ongoing list.
- •Pizza 🍕A New York slice is always superior. Even better? You can get one any time, day or night.
- •Parks 🌳Central, Washington Square, Battery...even those tiny parks that just pop out of nowhere full of greenery and happiness. Oh, also dog parks.
- •Dogs! 🐶There's never a shortage of furry friends in public places to smile at. Just watch out for their poo.
- •Bagels 🎉My local joint is better than yours.
- •Walking 🚶Get pretty much anywhere you need to be in ~45 minutes. It's faster than a cab.
- •Museums 🐋A great place to get your learn on. Especially in the summer when there is ample air conditioning and no crowds.
- •The Brooklyn Bridge 🌉A sight to behold! Now go watch the Ken Burns documentary.
- •Saturday Night Live ⭐️Because no matter what you're doing... Live from New York, it's Saturday night!
- •The High Line 🌾A repurposed park in the sky with great snacks! What's not to like?
- •Diners 🍳There are those you schlep to, and those you stumble inside and order the usual.
- •Neighborhoods 🏡There's a place for everyone. And no, you don't have to go to someone else's. Ever.
- •Sunsets 🌇Stunning from any angle or elevation.