Already on li.st? Open in app.
I'm not a vegetarian, meat just isn't on this list because there isn't one kind of meat that I regularly make.
- •CoffeeA small pot a day
- •Peanut butter and jelly sandwiches
- •Peanut butter sandwichesWhen I run out of jelly
I went to undergrad at a private school with a bunch of rich kids, so the lost and found was more like a free for all.
- •An Owls baseball sweatshirtI'm number 37! Go team
- •Some plain grey sweatpants
- •A pair of Adidas socksOne of the most comfortable pairs I own.
A list in honor of weed being legalized in my state yeaterday.
- •Gatorade bottle
a list I said I would write a while back, before I got sidetracked by life.
- •The funny guyI have never been the funny guy until now, but I am just very sarcastic and have been told by multiple people that I am hilarious so that's that.
- •The chill guyI've learned to take life one day at a time, so I tend to be just pretty unbothered by whatever life throws at me, which I guess is a revolutionary topic.
- •The guy who doesn't study.It goes with the above. I do study, so this one bothers me.
I like to write haikus for relaxation and to challenge myself. What should I write some about?
since I haven't been on in a while, I have a lot of pent up lists that I will release (after midterm week maybe)
- •Reasons why I suddenly feel like a grown-ass adult at 22
- •Reputations I have begun to gain in school
- •Things I have been doing to procrastinateI can finally add this app to that list.
Wayne is a dude I worked with over the summer (meant to post earlier, but my app wouldn't load)
- •It's not a good piss unless you fart.
- •If you're on time, you're late.
- •Did you know you can drive with your knees?
- •Now I know why [our boss] is learning spanish.
- •What are you going to do, break my hip?
- •Barry Manilow!
I went out windjamming around Maine with some old friends from boy scouts.
- •Wave to peopleEverybody on boats waves to eachother, so I am just going to start doing that in life, just wave to strangers as I pass them, be a friend.
- •Share beer with others.Some of the other adults on the trip didn't think they could bring beer because it was boy scout related, so I tossed out a couple
- •Younger kids don't understand how alcohol worksThey would often be like "oh Drew's going to get wasted" when I was drinking like my first beer