Some phrases I have picked up over the past week or so
We developed quite a lingo over senior week.
- •Hoya. Hoya hoya.This was our general greeting, derived from a racist knock off of the boy scouts that my roommate was in
- •I feel itWhenever someone says something that you couldn't find the words to say.
- •Nelson!When you want / offer a shot of Admiral Nelson, captain Morgan's shitty cousin
- •Shots shots shots shots shots...One of my friends woke up shouting this, so we started shouting it all the time
- •I would like to apologize...It took the place of good morning on most mornings.