Weird Things About A Remote Internship
I went the convenient route this summer so I could try to travel more and took a remote internship. It's…different.
- •You have an online officeWhich sucks when your secret career goal is to have Michael Scott as a boss
- •People use all the exclamation points!!!
- •You have a profile picI used my Facebook pic. It was weird deciding how professional it needed to be
- •You don't have to remember names or titlesA definite plus, it's always listed
- •There are 100 notifications waiting when you wake up
- •Trying to decide if it's ok to post all of your work at 2 amI'm convinced it'll wake up the CEO and he'll be upset enough to fire me.