EDM'S BIGGEST MIS-"STEPS" OF 2015
2015 was the biggest year for EDM since the Mortal Kombat soundtrack, but where did EDM "drop" the "beat"?
- •failing to embrace the Native American community that continued to show up in droves
- •not enough Bieber in Q1
- •Skrillex' tragic hosting of SNL
- •huge Bieber surplus in Q3
- •entire industry functions on illegal drugs and is otherwise totally boring
- •new subgenre Waffle House failed to cross-over to mainstream breakfasts, resulting in hundreds of canceled Maple Parties