What I Would Be if I Was Not a Magician
I get asked this a lot and I think about it often. I've acquired a unique set of skills (much like Liam Niesson's character in 'Taken') but what would I do if I stopped performing?
- •ChefPerforming magic is a beautiful combination of science and art. Cooking is the same in my mind, equal parts scientific and artistic.
- •FBI AgentI've been watching the TV show "Quantico". Also, I lie and manipulate people for entertainment, how cool to do the same thing for national security.
- •High School Math TeacherMy primary goal would be to be voted "teacher of the Year" every single year. I wouldn't even care if my students learned anything as long as I was their favorite.
- •Broadway Musical performerI can't sing. I can't dance. But I would figure it out.
- •Vita-Mix Demo Guy at CostcoDo I need to explain this one? This guy is my hero!!