Screenshots I Have On My Phone, Explained
- •Shared jokeSent to coworkers after I photoshopped "mansplainer" out and replaced it with another coworker's name. He has to share his over abundance of knowledge with you no matter what.
- •Fun FactWas doing an Agatha Christie play. Intended to share. Never did.
- •InspirationWords I need to hear more than I'd like to admit
- •A textA weird text I got, intended for someone else. I don't know why I saved it.
- •An actual screen shotFollowing a recipe from my phone is much easier than from a laptop. I don't care about getting flour on my phone.