DOCTOR'S OFFICES, GET IT TOGETHER
- •If I make an appointment at 1:00, get me in at 1:00, not 1:30. My time is just as valuable as yours.
- •Magazines: get some decent ones. Dear God, NOBODY wants to read Golf Digest.
- •If I was here two weeks ago, NO, my insurance and address haven't changed.
- •Have separate waiting areas for infectious patients. Don't make me sit next to someone with a cough.
- •Receptionists: Why do you always hire the bitchy ones?
- •Can't I just TELL you my weight? I swear, I just weighed myself this morning when I was naked. It's a much more accurate measurement.
- •If you make me wait in the exam room for more than 1/2 an hour, I'm going to start stealing medical supplies.