THINGS I'VE LEARNED AFTER 1 YEAR OF COLLEGE
- •The releast talks you'll ever have will be in and/or in line for the bathroom"You're LITERALLY amazing and I love you"
- •Most drunk girls really love giving compliments
- •Halloween is a week long eventNew England's Mardi Gras
- •When someone asks if it's "loud," they are not referring to the music.Learn from my mistake and use Urban Dictionary before you speak, always.
- •If you're living in a dorm, lock your doors.Stoners will get confused and accidentally enter your room/try to climb into bed with you sleepily. Silly stoners.
- •"White parties" are not white supremacist gatherings, nor are they suggesting that you should wear white.The third option
- •Midterms are always happening. You may very well have a midterm the first week of classes.But mid... Middle? No? Ok.
- •You don't know evil until someone takes your wet clothes out of the dryer before the cycle ends.Eighth deadly sin.