Reasons I miss my mother
Although my mother and I didn't have a very close and loving relationship my entire childhood, we surely made up for it, but much to late in life. She passed without warning of a massive stroke and cardiac arrest. She wasn't a healthy person but I expected to have her around a little longer. Here are reasons why I miss her. (some are humorous)
- •She didn't have any trouble telling anyone where they could goShe once told my high-school boyfriend that she'd knock his dick in the dirt. Apparently he didn't doubt her. He left immediately.
- •She may have been petite but she was meanShe chased my father down with a butcher knife (he was driving a semi) and threatened to chop his Johnson into tiny pieces because she didn't like the way his new wife treated us kids
- •She said what was on her mindShe went to my step mothers funeral just to see if she was really dead. She leaned over her casket and said "ha! I out lived you bitch!"
- •She could crochet anythingShe always made me hats and scarves when she knew I was traveling to cold places. I miss this a lot.
- •She made the best Coca-Cola cake.She once used cheerwine instead of coke. It was scrumptious!
- •She loved to travel.She had been to every u.s. state but 2 when she passed. Her license tag read "inagoes". (Her name was Ina) She use to drive a semi too!
- •More to come...