Dogs I've Loved
a list to remember my beloved dog pets
- •PacoA stray full grown German Shepherd that showed up at our house, and my parents let me keep, incredibly .
- •ChulacaA black poodle mix. I don't remember much about him, except he overlapped with Paco.
- •CinnamonA red toy poodle puppy I got in 6th grade who lived until Nathaniel was 4 months old! I loved her dearly. She was my little buddy in middle school and after law school.
- •MidnightA black miniature poodle who lived with Cinnamon.
- •BikoA full bred Doberman who was hands down the smartest, sweetest, most protective dog I have ever known. I miss him every day and still cry when I think of him.
- •PreciousA Doberman-Rottweiler mix who was huge but had a heart of pure gold. She overlapped with Biko and was simply the sweetest, especially with my babies.
- •JakeA black lab I took from John, who was already getting on in years by the time I got him.
- •WidgetA vivacious mutt who looks like Tramp from Lady and the Tramp.