100 YEARS OF LI.ST 🕰 (1985)
- •Can you believe that stamps cost 22¢?!This is totally not tubular dude.
- •New comic strip! Calvin and HobbsI can tell these guys are going places. There's no chance we'll ever see them pissing on truck logos or anything like that.
- •Coca-Cola released "new coke"It wasn't good. It only lasted 3 months before they decided to bring back the classic.
- •"We are the world" just came out.There are a lot of famous people in it. I'm betting some of them will not be as famous in a few years. Just a guess.
- •They just created something called the "domain name system".It has something to do with "the Internet" which sounds like a nasty spider web. Hard pass.
- •Scientists discovered a hole in the ozone.Wow. I'm sure everyone will change their behaviors now.
- •BACK TO THE FUTUREHoly shit the future is going to be ammazzzinnngggggg!
- •Also this is a thing...Totally not dangerous and trendy af.