12 GOOD MEMORIES FROM 2016
Yikes. 12?? Ok here we go.
- 1.When I would trend on li.stRemember the good times? In Memoriam: My trending screenshots
- 2.Spending time at our summer house 🏡And casually dropping the fact I own a summer house into every day conversations.
- 3.My son starting kindergarten.Kindergarten you guys. Like make him stop. Look at him. He's adorable.
- 4.When I discovered @boygirlparty's shopI have an enamel pin addiction now that I both accept and embrace. Look at him. He's adorable.
- 5.Sharing lists. Oh man, remember when you could actually relist a list?Classic.
- 6.Sleeping.Some of my fondest memories are of sleeping and resting. I treasure them.
- 7.Working (?)I actually like most of what I do. Mostly. Lots of different things that keep my active mind busy.
- 8.Fondly remembering times when I brought up my summer house and was totally 💯 about keeping it casual and cool.Look at it. It's adorable.
- 9.Getting to interact with and discover some really awesome people.
- 10.Starting a list to 12 and dreading it, but making it to #9 like it's nothing.😎
- 11.Spending time with family.Immediate family. Everyone else is a drain 😆.
- 12.Finishing a list before my phone dies.1% FTW!