Hey, TV Execs: Here are some ideas 📺
Ok, so it's obvious that the TV executives have run out of ideas, so here are a few just off the top of my head.
- •Pie Rates of the CaribbeanA show where I sample baked goods in tropical locations.
- •Friends with BenefitsIt's like Friends, only everyone has health insurance because of the affordable care act.
- •Shame LessWe track down online bullies and help them find hobbies and gainful employment.
- •House Hunters: Reasonable PricesLike House Hunters, but real.
- •Law & Order: Campus ParkingIt's real. It's gritty. It's parking on the left side only from 8pm-6am.
- •Kramer vs CramerMichael Richards and Jim Cramer just screaming at each other for 30 minutes.
- •Bachelor/Bachelorette: Lowered ExpectationsAgain, same premise, only it all takes place in one night at various bars around the country.