Money problems? Check out these tips from your favorite 90's TV characters.
In debt? Think there's no way out? Let these familiar faces help you get a grasp on your finances.
- •Always be counting your money.How else will you know how much you have?
- •Clip coupons.If anyone knows how to live on a budget, it's Dave Coulier. Dude hasn't really been around much in the last few decades, but still manages to not be homeless.
- •Live within your means.So you just landed your first real gig on a daytime soap opera and you're feeling pretty good. But think twice before buying anything too lavish, as the money will eventually dry up.
- •Get a roommate.Maybe you're not keen on sharing an apartment. But what if it's your long lost cousin? It's better than moving in with a perfect stranger.
- •If all else fails, move in with rich family members.Maybe you've been through a rough patch. Maybe you just need a change of scenery. Ask your parents if you have relatives in Bel-Air.