Sarcastic, but also factual responses to everyday situations.
So you're a jerk. It's cool, so am I. But how can we disguise our snarky comments while still coming off as engaged in the conversation? Here's a few examples.
- •You're at a party and someone says they smoke weed..."Wow, that's dope."
- •Someone tells you about a ski trip..."That's cool."
- •A stranger begins to tell you all about a family vacation..."I've never heard anything exactly like that."
- •When someone starts talking politics..."I vote we change the subject."
- •A coworker hands you pictures of their children..."Look how they've grown" (of course you'll be referring to your fingernails, but they don't need to know that.)
- •Default response:"That sounds interesting." Like it should be interesting for how excited they are to tell you, but it's just not.