Take a vacation. Make a difference.
I just read a story about a new trend in which people take vacations to places that need help and use their time to volunteer. With this in mind, here are a few things that need to be done around my house.
- •You can do my laundry.I sometimes change outfits several times throughout the course of a day. This will keep you plenty busy.
- •You can clean my cupboards out.I'm not a starving child in some third world country, but I feel like there is never anything good to eat. The cupboards are full, but every time I open them, there is nothing I want to eat. Fix this.
- •You can string trim around all the difficult stuff so I can mow the lawn.This is my least favorite part of home maintenance. Mowing I don't mind.
- •You can be my chef.I don't cook often and we go out to eat several times a week. You can make a difference.
- •You can just sit around and laugh at my bad jokes.This experience is likely priceless and I always need validation. It's a win-win.
- •Accommodations & Entertainment are included.You can sleep on the couch and as I mentioned, you'd be privy to my humor.
- •Applicants should have all their immunization shots and also a high tolerance for puns.