Things that make you go 🤔
- •When you see an ad on Facebook for a Kickstarter campaign.So you have money for Facebook ads, but not to make your product? I'm calling shenanigans.
- •When you hold the door for someone and they just walk on by.Must be nice to be so friggen cool. Asshole. I should actually say this next time.
- •When someone you know starts selling essential oils.You know it's a pyramid scheme right? Like Amway or phone service in the 90s. "Well sure I've spent $1,000, but I've SAVED like $3000!" So wait, you have $1,000 worth of essential oil? Would you have bought that much otherwise?
- •When you're behind someone at Walmart who pays with food stamps, but then also buys a 65" TV, and a shitload of DVDs.Like 50 DVDs you guys. It's 2016.
- •When the recommended list is only brands, celebs and app creators.Myself excluded, there are a ton of awesome people creating great content on here. I'm sure showing brands makes you look more legit, but I bet if you showed off some of the real folks on here, people would take to it just as I have.