'Twas months before Christmas...
- •'Twas months before Christmas, I really don't care. I'm buying some presents, but none are to share.
- •Like Tom and like Donna, a rouge little elf, for today is the day that I'm treating myself!
- •I scroll through some sites, with golf clubs and stuff, and buy a few things, but it's still not enough.
- •On Ebay and Target and Amazon too, I just keep on searching for things that are new.
- •By the time that I'm finished, I've spent quite a bit. My wallet is empty and now I just sit.
- •I'm waiting for packages shipped overnight. Merry Christmas to all, and don't tell my wife.