When your friend is rich...
One of my closest friends is twice my age and has worked his ass off his entire life. Now I get to watch him build his dream.
- •He owns a "summer home" near Lake Ontario.It was first built in the mid 1800's so it needs a little love.
- •It's huuuuge but that means everything he does has to be equally huuuuge.
- •Right now he's installing tons (literally) of marble he had carved in Italy.Like what? That's a thing people do?
- •Literally crates and crates of Italian marble...
- •Me? I'm debating whether or not I can afford to even look at half this stuff.
- •But I couldn't be happier seeing his smile.