Myers Briggs of Arrested Development
And their Harry Potter house! I nailed this one though for real.
- •Lucille Bluth: ESTJ, SlytherinESTJs are outspoken and are always willing to take charge. Their desires to get things done their way may mean that they ignore other people's opinions and feelings. However, everyone knows where they stand.
- •George Michael Bluth: ISFJ, HufflepuffISFJs avoid conflict and exude a quiet friendliness. Appreciate tradition and like knowing how things were done in the past. Loyal to established methods and values. Humble and unassuming, they enjoy friendships but rarely call attention to themselves.
- •Michael Bluth: ISTJ, GryffindorISTJ are practical and reliable. Steadfast and have a stronger need than most for order. Have an incredible sense of duty.
- •George Bluth Sr: ENTJ, RavenclawENTJs are bold, imaginative, and strong-willed leaders. They can always find a way, or else they'll make one. They do not take no for an answer and are wildly creative. They embody charisma and confidence but may seem ruthless when they use their drive and determination to achieve whatever end they set for themselves. RE: all of George Sr's elaborate plans to escape prison even if it means Oscar serves time instead.
- •Lindsay Bluth Fünke: ESFP, SlytherinESFPs live in the moment and enjoy all the sensual pleasures of life. They like to keep busy but would rather be spontaneous than plan ahead. Enjoy positive attention and affirmation from others.
- •Mae "Maeby" Fünke: INFP, RavenclawINFPs are imaginative idealists who are guided by their own core values and beliefs. They have a strong sense of self and value authenticity, wanting to be original and individualistic in everything they do. They react strongly if they feel their values or ideas are being violated. They refuse to be steamrolled by people who believe there is one right way to do things. Re: Maebe skipped school and connived her way into becoming an executive producer for the movie "Love, Indubitably" at age 15.
- •Tobias Fünke: ISFP, HufflepuffISFPs are artists, but not necessarily in the typical sense. Often their artistic expressions push the limits of social convention. They are colorful and sensual people who also need alone time to recharge. They are really gentle caretakers who live in the present movement and enjoy their surroundings.
- •Byron "Buster" Bluth: ISTP, GryffindorISTPs can move seamlessly from quiet bystander to active participant to leader in one fell swoop, then back again to invisible, apparently disinterested introvert. This is Buster (Re: when he observes the "lost an arm" pranks between George Sr. and his brothers for decades, then gets them all with his hand-shot-off prank "and that's why you don't use one armed people to make a point!"). ISTPs don’t follow social norms nor need to engage fully, and this can give them a distant, aloof persona.
- •George Oscar Bluth "Gob": ESTP, SlytherinESTPs love to be the center of attention. Abstract concepts or plodding intellectual discussions don't keep ESTPs attention for long. They are incredibly energetic and look before they leap. They often leave messes to clean up, never sitting idle or thinking before they speak. Re: all of Gob's stupid plans and magic tricks, such as trying to break into jail using a jet pack, sinking a yacht, the list goes on.
- •Ann Veal: INFP, HufflepuffINFPs are kind and altruistic people who are always eager to help a good cause. They are guided by principle rather than logic (re: all of Anne's right-wing protesting efforts). INFPs are led by purity of their intent, not reward. If they aren't careful, they can lose themselves in their quest for good and neglect the day-to-day normalcies of life. Also...her?