HORROR MOVIE HALLOWEEN DRINKING GAME
I know. I'm 12. Drink when anyone says the following phrases:
- •"I'll be right back."No, they won't. They never come back.
- •"This isn't funny anymore."At some point, someone thinks it isn't funny. You'll be drinking to this, a lot.
- •"Look, see, it's nothing"It's always something. Drink.
- •"Ok, I will go."Whether it's replacing a fuse, restarting a generator, getting more beer, the person who goes stays gone. Drink.
- •"C'mon! I will take you."At some point, an unarmed person will try to assure a 3,000 demonic, fire-breathing agent of doom, that they, will in fact, kick its ass. They won't. Drink.
- •"Get to the car."Why bother? Some wire is cut, the battery is missing, or the bad guy is in the back seat.
- •"That's odd."Or "That's strange." Such a classic horror movie turning point.Suggested by @bjnovak
- •"Hello?"Of course there is something there, and obviously it is going to kill you. Drank.Suggested by @paigeclaudette