MY GO-TO KARAOKE SONGS
Anything I can make metal hands to and uncomfortably engage the bar...
- •Angel of Death - SlayerThat opening Slayer scream just does it for me.
- •Mother - DanzigDo you want bang heads with me?
- •Master of Puppets - MetallicaThere's a painfully awkward guitar solo of massive time that allows for audience interaction no one is comfortable with.
- •Man in the Box - Alice in ChainsMaybe I just love yelling, "rubbbb my nose in shittt!"
- •Hysteria - MuseEveryone loves Muse. Seriously.
- •Children of the Sea - Black SabbathAhhh - Black Sabbath - it's great to sing both Ozzy and Dio Sabbath.
- •War Pigs - Black SabbathI cover this with my band, as well - duh. Everyone knows the words. It turns any karaoke sesh into a Euro Metal Fest.
- •Proud MaryA great screecher with built in dance moves.
- •Hedwig - anythingDamn it. I love Hedwig. When @actuallyNPH was Hedwig, I flew back to NYC to see it, dressed as a unicorn. (Actually, it was this whole huge mission to take a trip with my adopted sister after her mom died of cancer. I told her I'd fly back from CA in 2 months and we would see @actuallyNPH in Hedwig, and I promised to go dressed as a pink unicorn. It made her smile, like her old smile before all the suffering.)