Already on li.st? Open in app.
My to do list
- •San Francisco
- •Mexican cokeI stopped drinking soda years ago and never even liked Coke, but recently those ice cold glass bottles of Mexican Coke have been my weakness
- •EmpireI got sucked in.
- •ShakeysSo bad but so good still. Pizza and mojos
- •Costco hot dogs and churros
Pie and more pie. #tistheseason
- •Pie HoleThis option is a given. They do the classics well and have the not so classics you can take to your family/friends house- earl grey, Mexican chocolate and my favorite maple custard.
- •Cafe 86
- •Cafe 86, which is known for their ube flan cupcakes is offering some special pie flavored for thanksgiving. ube crack pie (momofuko style) and maiz con yelo pie. They are available for pre-order.
The hot spots and hidden gems in east l.a
- •El Jato MariscosReally good ceviche, shrimp cocktails, fish tacos dorados. No frills.
- •Lupes BurritosBean and cheese burritos with green chile and pastrami guacamole fries are my jam here. They also have daily specials.
- •Mariscos JaliscoEveryone's favorite shrimp taco truck on Olympic Blvd.