Give me your scars!
I can't be the only one thats gone through some shit right? Inspired by @marymurphy
- •This is where they cut my stomach open on december 19th 2010. When i woke up on december 24th this thing looked like a valley. It was so wide i was scared for doctors to get near it because i thought they would kill me and so i closed my eyes when they probed it with anything sharp which was frequently at the time
- •Toffee making accident circa 1995.
- •My dad slammed my hand in a door when I was 4It's oddly poetic that the only thing I've ever worn on my ring finger is a scar my dad caused. That's basis for either a great country song or a bad self-help book. 😂Suggested by @jhope71
- •Sliced my finger open with the sharp lid of a corned beef hash can while camping.
- •Burn on my stomach from hot coffee
- •Put my arm through the glass in my front door.
- •Assortment of ankle scars which fade fairly quickly but are replaced every summer because I love being barefoot and mosquitoes love my blood.
- •Scar from dog biteWhen I was 4 my neighbors Rottweiler bit me, I was super lucky to get an amazing surgeon and I've had about 6 surgeries on it over the years, for resurfacing and stuff. I also have scars up in my hair from this but they are really hard to get pictures ofSuggested by @ameliaseptember