HOW TO TURN AMERICANS AGAINST GUNS
What do you think about this @billmaher ?
- •Donald Trump calls the plastic caps on toy guns for children “More PC Crap”. Parents start buying younger and younger kids guns for every occasion and then an angry 8 year old murders his whole family before turning it on himself.
- •Pat Robertson killed in live broadcast by someone he believed to be a friend who he knew was carrying a gun in order to protect him. Kinda similar to what Adama fell for in Battlestar Galactica when greeting Boomer
- •Jesus Christ himself comes back to Earth in a fiery chariot and proclaims “No more guns on the Planet” and a big tear rolls down his cheek like that crying Indian commercial.
- •NRA puts out a statement that they have failed us over the years by continually fighting the removal and restriction of guns in any and every aspect of American life then sponsors a buyback program of guns for food and the guns are thrown into a huge melting vat.
- •Aliens take over the bodies of all prominent Republican leaders. Spoiler they've already taken over the body of Marco Rubio but no one noticed
- •Cartoon Network and Disney Channel come out with hip Anti-Gun cartoon similar to Captain Planet and every kid in America watches it.
- •Wal-Mart puts out recall label for all guns sold labeling them as “dangerous to consumers”.
- •The entire Middle East declares peace with Israel and then Isis releases all hostages and announces that “maybe we’ve been going about this the wrong way.”
- •There’s a rapture but only for African-Americans and Muslims.
- •Jimmy Carter comes out in favor of guns. Rush Limbaugh declares that “this must be some sort of liberal mind-control trick.” He refuses to do anything Carter says by proxy and all his listeners immediately start building houses for the homeless instead.
- •All bullets in the United States mysteriously vanish. It turns out later that this is the plot of a Stephen King novel.
- •Robert E Lee rises from the grave and begins a campaign openly mocking open carry laws saying "that would be challenging someone to a duel in my day"