I went out with a unicorn this week!
Aka a mythical creature that i did not think existed
- •So this girl matched with me on TinderWe have a million church friends in common and she went to my church for a brief time in the 90's but i didn't know her at all.
- •She quizzed me extensively about music as kind of a prescreen and her two most important questions were A) who do i vote for and Stones or Beatles?I told her Hillary but I was a Bernie supporter and That the stones music was very influential including their 1966 classic beggars banquet but i just never listened to them.She liked my answer and said she just couldnt connect with stones fans
- •We went Thursday night to a bar that was pretty empty because classes at William and Mary hadn't started back up yet and we got along swimmingly talking for almost 3 hours
- •Somehow, like myself, she is also 40, never married and no children but yet a fairly positive person. We talked about our dissapointments in not being married and often seeming close but so far away from the right person
- •She can't wait to get out of williamsburg virginia and i cant wait to leave either
- •We kissed goodbye twice and she said she wanted to go out again
- •She said she's not much of a phone person so I've been texting but she takes hours to get back and now its been 3 days later.
- •Is it too early to be worried that she's not interested?
- •Yes, i can go from excited to panicked in 3 days. It doesnt take me long.